Just cut and paste the authors name to find the rest of that persons quotes
- If it weren't for marriage, men and women would have to fight with total strangers.
- In the past decade or so, the women's magazines have taken to running home-handyperson articles suggesting that women can learn to fix things just as well as men. These articles are apparently based on the ludicrous assumption that _men_ know how to fix things, when in fact all they know how to do is _look_ at things in a certain squinty-eyed manner, which they learned in Wood Shop; eventually, when enough things in the home are broken, they take a job requiring them to transfer to another home.
- -- Dave Barry
- For a male and female to live continuously together is...biologically speaking, an extremely unnatural condition.
- -- Robert Briffault
- Want him to be more of a man? Try being more of a woman!
Coty Perfume Ad
- No man should marry until he has studied anatomy and dissected at least one woman.
- -- Honore de Balzac
- Women see better than men. Men see lazily, if they do not expect to act. Women see quite without any wish to act.
- -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- It is a known fact that men are practical, hardheaded realists, in contrast to women, who are romantic dreamers and actually believe that estrogenic skin cream must do something or they couldn't charge sixteen dollars for that little tiny jar.
- -- Jane Goodsell
- If I were a girl, I'd despair. The supply of good women far exceeds that of the men who deserve them.
- -- Robert Graves
- A man must marry only a very pretty woman in case he should ever want some other man to take her off his hands.
- -- Sacha Guitry
- A man who marries a woman to educate her falls a victim to the same fallacy as the woman who marries a man to reform him.
- -- Elbert Hubbard
- If men knew all that women think, they'd be twenty times more daring.
- -- Alphonse Karr
- Being a woman is of special interest only to aspiring male transsexuals. To actual women it is merely a good excuse not to play football.
- -- Fran Lebowitz
- Women want mediocre men, and men are working hard to become as mediocre as possible.
- -- Margaret Mead