Just cut and paste the authors name to find the rest of that persons quotes
- A White House well filled, a little peanut field well tilled, and a wife who will go to the Bronx are great riches.
Poor Jimmy's Almanac
- A husband is what's left of the lover after the nerve has been extracted.
- -- Helen Rowland
- By all means marry. If you get a good wife you will become happy, and if you get a bad one you will become a philosopher.
- I think every woman is entitled to a middle husband she can forget.
- -- Adela Rogers St. John
- Try praising your wife, even if it does frighten her at first.
- -- Billy Sunday
- A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
- -- Lana Turner
- Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.
- -- Oscar Wilde
- I take my wife everywhere I go. She always finds her way back.
- -- Henny Youngman